Overview of the Canada Immigration Programs
There are more than 80 different methods to become a citizen of Canada! In an attempt to make things as easy as possible for our readers, we shall summarise the major categories of Canada immigration in this article. To learn more about the various programmes, follow the links to the specific programmes to learn more about the prerequisites and credentials that are required to be eligible to apply.
Options for Economic and Business Immigration
Professionals with abilities that benefit the Canadian economy may apply for economic and business immigration. Because the requirements necessary for each programme vary widely, there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all description.
The following are examples of economic and business immigration categories:
- Nominee Programs in the Provinces
- Quebec Immigration Investor Programs (Express Entry)
- Programs for Entrepreneurs and Self-Employed People
- Under the banner of economic immigration to Canada, other government programmes such as the Caregivers Program, the Atlantic Immigration Pilot, the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot, and the Agri-Food Pilot are also available.
Sponsorship by a family
Family sponsorship is a kind of immigration that allows family members of Canadian citizens and permanent residents to join them in Canada.
Sponsorship is available for members of the following families:
- Whether it’s a spouse or a common-law/conjugal partner
- Child who is reliant (adopted or biological)
- Grandparents and parents
In certain cases, you may be able to sponsor family members who do not fall within the above-mentioned criteria. If you don’t have any other qualified relatives to sponsor, you may sponsor the members of the following family:
- A brother or sister who has been orphaned
- Nephew or niece who is orphaned
- Grandchild who is orphaned
Immigration for humanitarian and refugee purposes
To Immigrate to Canada, How Much Money Do You Need?
What are the Requirements for Canada Immigration?
Get Free Assessment Today!
Fell Free To Enquire About Any Questions You Got